Good Food Brings
- Chef Daryl Neamtu
Our vast consulting experience across all food sectors leverages long standing connections & partnerships – and our unique and in-depth knowledge of equipment, systems & processes drives operational efficiency.
Chefs have on-the-ground experience; understanding processes, workflows and challenges that food service, acute care facilities, long-term care, and retirement communities face. DN Hospitality shares years of insight, helping organizations improve exponentially. We provide consultation services designed to take your hospitality business from satisfactory to exemplary!
Daryl Neamtu, the founder of DN Hospitality, is vastly experienced in hospitality consultation and the hospitality/ food business. Having worked in professional kitchens since the age of 12, Daryl thoroughly understands that true hospitality is founded on genuine relationships.
Having worked in the hospitality industry on an international level, Daryl’s first-hand experience with food service and day-to-day operations gives him wide ranging insight. When consulting with clients, Daryl uses this 28-year background as a chef to effectively pinpoint opportunities to improve food quality, nutrition, service, and profitability.
“I want to inspire and lead team members to create a hospitality revolution within the long-term care and retirement culinary business, one that has never been seen before. Our goal? Delicious, nutritious food, and a warm, welcoming hospitality experience – consistently.” – Daryl
We refuse to settle for food that’s just fine. We can do better.
DN Hospitality provides consultation services that will take your hospitality business from satisfactory to exemplary. Chefs in particular have a wealth of on-the-ground experience; they understand the processes, workflows, and challenges that long-term care homes and retirement facilities face. That’s why Daryl began DN Hospitality – he knew his insight could help LTC and retirement facilities improve exponentially.
Having worked in the hospitality industry on an international level, Daryl’s first-hand experience with food service and day-to-day operations gives him incredible insight. When consulting with clients, Daryl uses this 28-year background as a chef to effectively pinpoint opportunities to improve food quality, nutrition, and service.
- Relationship building for administrators, executive directors, dietary managers, culinary directors & frontline staff.
- Audits and onsite reviews (LTC, Ret, Acute) of the day-to-day duties and actions within the Hospitality sectors for labour and food cost reduction processes or to implement training procedures.
- Kitchen set up & design/innovation and a strong understanding of technology within current food service sectors.
- Commercial kitchen equipment procurement.
- Health & safety, WHMIS, safe food handling, and customer service programs.
- Training/Process videos specific to your needs to help speed up the onboarding process and assist with risk management.
MENU & RECIPES
- Recipe creation for budget accountability and ease of use for team members.
- Menu building with dietician approval so residents/patients can receive safe and nutritious food consistently/meet government standards for nutrition.
- Training materials for team members with duty sign-off for accountability and skillsgrowth.
- Fresh cook recipes for all styles of Hospitality including LTC, Retirement and Acute Care.
- Specific Rational Combi oven support, training, and recipe/matrix creation for team members.
- Food Equipment Sales and marketing support.
- Recipe testing on numerous sources of kitchen equipment (Technical and non-Technical).
- Specific programs for altering retherm-styled acute care to a fresh cook model.
- Specific Rational Combi oven and IVARIO support, training, and recipe/matrix creation for team members.
- Smart kitchen assistance and design
SALES & BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT
- Food Sales & marketing support mainly within healthcare, but not limited to other sectors of Hospitality.
- Ability to launch new food products mainly within healthcare, but not limited to other sectors of hospitality.
- Creation of sales and marketing materials for food product lines.
- Food or Equipment product demonstrations for all market segments of Hospitality.
- Online marketing videos to promote products for any area of Hospitality.
- Corporate chef support/ duties for food sales & marketing companies.
- Process review for food manufacturing facilities.
- Recipe testing on Rational Combi oven or IVARIO units.
- Food Product Evaluation & Focus Group Sessions.
- Recipe/product development, testing/vetting.
Fully revitalize your operations, making your processes more efficient, cost effective, and enjoyable.
Contact us today to book your consultation or call us at 905-380-4325!